DOLLYS DREAM #284View Fullscreen
Introducing Dolly's Dream townhouse to the Aunt Bug's Rental Program. This fine vacation rental is available in the Golf View Resort next to the Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg Golf Course, and less than 1 mile from Dollywood! This resort has fantastic indoor and outdoor pools for your group, family, or friends! You will not only have access to them, but have your own private indoor hot tub at your rental. Dolly's Dream features no steps to get into this property. This log townhome offers internet access, two jacuzzi tubs, full kitchen, guest suite kitchenette, seasonal fireplace, gas grill and so much more. As you enter the vacation home, you'll see that the living room is lavishly decorated. This rental offers a dining table, indoor and out, for great meals with the family/friends! You can even go outside on each level to eat on the lower level deck or upper screened in patio. The hot tub is professionally maintained and featured on this main level patio. Upstairs, you can find the master suite with TV, jacuzzi tub, King bedroom, full bathroom, and loft chair for your enjoyment. Downstairs from the main level, you will find another large suite, with a Queen bed, and a Jacuzzi tub for your convenience & comfort. On the lower level, you'll find another seasonal fireplace, TV, jacuzzi tub, premium sofa bed, full kitchenette, bathroom, and outdoor table for seating/dining. You can relax on your full size couch to watch Sports or a movie. This vacation rental is a short walk from the outdoor pool, which also features a hot tub and lounge area. Reserve this economical vacation rental for your party or group today! Rent Dolly's Dream at. This log townhome has indoor and outdoor pool access, just 1 mile from Dollywood, the Leconte Convention Center, and the Cal Ripken Baseball Experience! Sorry, no pets or smoking. Reserve the ultimate family vacation rental in Pigeon Forge today! Your family will love it. Price is based on 4 people. Each additional persons are $12.50 daily. Reserve Dolly's Dream today!
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Washer & Dryer
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Gas
- Close to Dollywood
- Gas Grill
- Hot Tub
- Resort Pool Access
- Resort Indoor Pool Access
- Decorated for Christmas
- Close to Town
- Cable TV
- Decorated for Christmas
- Okay stay – Tommy G. 5/14/2018
- Cabin was decent. Could have been a little cleaner! Parking was a little precarious.
- Very happy with Dolly's Dream Cabin! – 8/7/2018
- Our experience with renting this cabin was great, from booking, to the email notes prior to our stay, to check in and of course our stay. Very professional.
- My Stay At Dolly's Dream. – 6/26/2018
- I went through Aunt Bug's to rent the cabin. The people that I spoke with were very polite & helpful.
Upon arriving at the cabin I found it to be clean. I loved the fact that it was close to the main road in Pigeon Forge. Also that it was located within walking distance of the pool. My grandchildren loved it. The only issues I had were carpet needed updated & the patio furniture on lower deck needed to be replaced. The cushions on the chairs needed to be replaced along with the table. I bought a tablecloth for table & that worked well. Overall my family & I had a wonderful time. I would definitely use Aunt Bug's for my next cabin rental & would have no problem in renting Dolly's Dream again.
- Dollys Dream – Christopher A. 5/27/2017
- Very nice location.Less then a mile and half from parkway but far enough not to hear the traffic. Very close to golf course and Dollywood can hear the train whistle from back deck.
- Fun Vacation – 8/1/2017
- Dolly's Dream was a nice cabin. We loved the location since it was so close to things but sort of off the beaten patch. It is a type of duplex so at times the neighbors were noisy. We loved the jacuzzis and plenty of hot water. The dishwasher leaked all over the floor when we used it. We called maintenance and they came out the next day. Unfortunately they just put a sign that said it needed to be replaced and do not use. We had to hand wash all the dishes for our group of six which was not convenient when on vacation. The upstairs bed is very uncomfortable. Also don't expect to use the wifi. It was horrible! We loved watching the Dollywood fireworks from the driveway. The front porch with the rocking chairs and the seating on the back decks were fun.
- Dolly's Dream – 10/24/2017
- We had a wonderful time the cabin was great. A couple of suggested improvements to the cabin, better lighting in the kitchen & privacy blind on window in hot tub area. Everything else was wonderful!!!! Thank you
- Good location and clean but a few issues. – 4/11/2018
- Cabins were nice, clean and location is great. On the other hand road noise was horrible. Said the resort had wifi but we never got it. I called along with 2 other families staying complaining and no one would ever let us know what the problem was. They all acted like they had no idea what was going on. Walls are also paper thin so you could hear everything next door.
- Best 1st Vacation in TN – Charisse S. 5/7/2018
- We had a blast! The cabin was more than we expected and was simply beautiful! I can't wait for next year I will make another reservation there.
- Grandchildren from the mountains of Kentucky vacation 2015 – Ron I. 7/29/2015
- We had a good overall stay.
The vacation rental was in a great location.
The home was very clean and in good shape.
The vacation rental management staff was very helpful.
We had two problems found and maintenance took care of them very fast.
We have submitted a review about two weeks ago.
- Were Back – Ron I. 11/18/2015
- We have rented "Dollys Dream #284 three times and have been very satisfied with the location and the townhouse. every problem we found on arrival was fixed within two hours. Well be back soon. Was going to rent it again November 19th. - 22nd but somebody beat us to this date.
- Dollys Dream was Dreamy – Elaine B. 11/17/2015
- We enjoyed our stay in Dollys Dream. Being fall the weather changed quickly and we went from a/c to heat. The gas fireplaces were awesome.
- Very well pleased – Leaann P. 12/29/2015
- It was a
It was again well enjoyed,we were well pleased w our stay.
- good family weekend – Aaron B. 4/10/2016
- We just came for a family weekend getaway very pleased with the stay. Better than staying at a hotel
- Wonderful Family Vacation – Marcia R. 12/13/2016
- We loved our cabin. With 4 adults and three children we wanted a home away from home for our Dollywood vacation, and Diolly's Dream fit the bill. Casual and well equipped, the family areas were spacious yet cozy. Warm and enviting and comfortable - we loved it. Thank you Aunt Bug's! (5 minutes from Dollywood!)
- Happy – 6/15/2013
- awesome – John T. 8/20/2014
- Ms.Carol was very helpful she was very nice and she helped us get a rental that was perfect for us. We had no problems. Wonderful stay!
- Relaxing Christmas – Robin S. 1/12/2015
- Had a great time with family. Nice place to stay. Staff very friendly and very helpful. Hope to do it again this year maybe stay until after New Years
- Nicholls review – Linda N. 4/4/2015
- The cabin was beautiful. Plenty of space. Clean. Cheerful. Rental was an easy process and everyone was kind and helpful.
- – Letitia Jones 10/22/2018
- – Brenda Morelock 6/21/2018
- The people I spoke with on phone to make reservation were very polite & helpful. When I checked in & out they were polite.
- – Penny Head 3/25/2018
- The staff was very pleasant and the cabin was awesome plenty of room and clean everything was convenient
- – Bethany Minzler 8/13/2017
- Cabin was very clean and well maintained. Perfect location, within minutes of downtown yet still sufficiently secluded.
- – Marcia Remington 11/27/2016
- Cabin exceeded expectations. Excellent location and perfect for large family.
- – Lessie Weaver 5/3/2016
- My husband and I really enjoyed our stay. It was very relaxing and refreshing.
- – Ruby Greenland 3/12/2016
- We did a last minute reservation and everyone was really nice getting us set up. The cabin was very nice and clean. We enjoyed our stay.
- – Denise Hussey 3/6/2016
- Cabin was beautiful and we enjoyed our stay. We will definitely recommend to others.
- – Leaann Phipps 12/13/2015
- Last year we found an y'all on line, we enjoyed our experience last year just like we did this year!!
- – Elaine Baker 11/15/2015
- Had a wonderful time. Place was very clean! Also the heater worked great it turned cold on us!
- – Robin Samples 12/27/2014
- Loved the cabin. Staff very friendly. Wishes we could of stayed longer can't wait to go back
- – Marcia Ross 7/7/2014