THE PROMISE AT COOL CREEK #130View Fullscreen
Nothing says quiet relaxation in the Smokies like Promise at Cool Creek! This luxury 1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom home is nestled in the beautiful Wears Valley area of Pigeon Forge, just minutes from wonderful attractions like Pirates Voyage Dinner Theater, Dollywood, and The Island in Pigeon Forge! You'll be greeted by the beautifully custom constructed bridge to guide you straight to your luxury getaway. Enjoy the serene creek running softly next to your own Fire Pit, perfect for relaxing with your loved one after a fun-filled day. The spacious deck is equipped with a Gas Grill and Picnic Table, as well as Rocking Chairs to further your relaxation. Head over to the private Hot Tub, nestled inside its very own screened area, and soak in the tranquility of the quiet forest around you. Inside you'll find the living room, equipped with a Sleeper Sofa, Recliner, and Flat Screen TV, making sure entertainment is readily available for your convenience. The state-of-the-art Fully Equipped kitchen is perfect for preparing delicious meals with your family or special someone, and even dine Smoky Mountain-style on the screened in porch containing the dining room table. The beautifully designed bathroom is equipped with a large custom shower, Indoor Jacuzzi Tub, and three vanity mirrors to make sure you stay looking as good as you'll feel! The adjoining Master Bedroom contains a Flat Screen TV and King Bed to help you comfortably unwind after an exciting time in the Smokies. You'll find nothing else like this luxury Pigeon Forge cabin, and that's a Promise! Rates based on 2 adults, each additional person 12+ is $12.50 per night. No smoking or pets allowed.
- Outdoor lighting
- Deadbolt lock on entryway
- Smoke detectors
- Fire extinguisher
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Clean with disinfectant
- No-contact check-in and check-out
- High touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant
- Towels and bedding washed in water that's at least 60?C/140?F
- Follow industry association cleaning practices
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes/Pots and Pans
- Washer & Dryer
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Fireplace - Gas
- Nearby Grocery
- Outlet Shopping
- Hot Tub
- Picnic Table
- Fire pit
- Gas Grill
- Covered Hot Tub
- Cable TV
- 2 TV'S
- – Richard L. 6/16/2020
- Great and wonderful experience definitely will rent from here again
- – Ken D. 5/6/2020
- The inside of the cabin was clean. Some of the pans were a little rough looking, luckily we brought our own. Our issue was the outside. The deck had not been cleaned and there were spider webs everywhere! I took a broom and swept everything for an hour. The back screened in porch was so nasty we didn't even go out there. The table and chairs had not been cleaned off in a LONG time. Same with where the hot tub was. The tub was fantastic but the area where it was is dark and dirty with pollen and or dust. A little we understand, but this was a LOT. ALL of the outside screens are filthy. From the outside, the cabin looked like no one had stayed there in months. We actually left a day early.
- – Mary F. 3/23/2020
- This cabin was perfect for us. Though only one bedroom my boys were happy to sleep on the couch. They enjoyed playing by the creek and the fire pit every night. Everything was clean and as described. Kitchen was fully stocked with utensils and appliances. Great time; only wish we could have stayed longer.
- – Melynda Mcelroy 3/2/2020
- Every part of our stay with Aunt Bugs was great. From booking to check out, not a single problem. This was our 3rd time using Aunt Bugs and I am certain it won't be our last.
- – Susan A. 1/21/2020
- Everything was wonderful but they do need to work on the parking my husband's truck was to heavy to park on the parking spot they have made out of wood.
- – 11/23/2019
- Easy arrival. Beautiful place and home. Loved the hot tub. House had everything needed.
- – Larry D. 11/6/2019
- We loved this cabin. It was our favorite of any cabin we have stayed at in Pigeon Forge area. It was secluded enough that you felt you had privacy while not being so far out of town it took you forever to reach. I definitely will stay again. The only thing we found missing was there was no dishwasher pods and only one role of tissue in one bathroom the other bathroom had none, we also wish it had a DVD player for movies.
- – Kimberly Fletcher-trout 9/8/2019
- We enjoyed our stay and Aunt Bugs customer service was top notch.
- – Jason H. 9/3/2019
- The cabin itself and the amenities were excellent. It’s tucked out in the woods enough to have some privacy, but not so far that you’re driving forever.
The hot tub is screened in and is very nice. There is a screened in dining area that is also very nice. A lot of modern touches in the bathroom and kitchen areas.
My only complaint is there were no dishwasher pods (at least that I could find, and I looked for quite a while) so I spent the last 45 minutes of my trip hand washing dishes and drying them instead of drinking coffee on the porch. Also, this trip consisted of me, my wife, and our two girls. We were there three separate days and the cabin was stocked with a total of two rolls of single ply toilet paper. That doesn’t really cut it.
Other than that this place is wonderful.
- – Jason Honeycutt 9/2/2019
- Overall we loved the cabin, but please read all of this. The cabin was very clean and we can tell a lot of thought and time went into the amenities. A screened in hot tub, a screened in dining area, etc. We would love to come back some day. But two things, I spent the last 45 minutes of my trip washing, rinsing, and hand drying dishes because there were no dishwasher pods (at least that we could find). When we were only there for two days I would have liked to have spent the last time there drinking coffee on the porch. Also, there were four of us there, my wife and me and our two girls.. and there were two rolls of toilet paper in the entire cabin. We forgot to buy our own at Kroger (which we shouldn’t have to do) so we resorted to tissues. These oversights make me wonder what all the extra fees we paid actually went to. That said, the cabin was so nice I am still giving it 5 stars and would recommend it to friends and family, but little details like toiletries and kitchen items shouldn’t be overlooked.
- – Margaret B. 7/30/2019
- We loved our cabin. It was everything and more we were looking for. We are more about nature and loved sitting in the screened porch every night playing cards, talking, reading and listening to the water running and cicadas singing.
- – 7/28/2019
- Everything nicely done in cabin/house! Quiet wooded location...don't forget your bug spray!
Far away from Cades Cove & Townsend,which we do EVERYDAY... closer to the Circus of Pigeon Forge & Glitterburg if ya like all that!!
NO Toaster & could use more silverware...but great screened in porch & hot tub! Comfy furniture & king bed but sleeper sofa NOT...more for kids than adults...OverAll, well taken care of cabin/house! Just an FYI, Wi-Fi in cabin but our phone service did NOT work till we got out of neighborhood about 5 miles or so!
- – Margaret Budimlija 7/27/2019
- Our cabin was perfect. We had everything we could need. We are all about nature and having the river alongside the cabin was great. We spent every evening in the screen porch playing cards, listening to the sound of the water and cicadas. We will be back!!
- – Jonathan Trammell 7/17/2019
- The cabin was just as described and clean. A great place for a couple to relax and just get away for a awhile. We’ll definitely book with Aunt Bugs again in the future.
- – Sunni K. 6/19/2019
- My stay at The Promise was amazing. We had such a great time. We went to Kroger and cooked at the cabin the whole stay. My two children loved staying on the creek. We swam in the hot tub with is screened in( wonderful with bugs at night). I really have no complaints other than the house could use a little finishing work. I’m sure they were still working on the visual appearance between guest. There was a few left over decking pieces from the old deck with nails still laying in the ground. I just picked them up and tossed them so my children wouldn’t step on them. We also didn’t have any extra pillows for the pull out couch for the children but overall we had a great time. Location of this property was amazing. Not to far from pigeon forge but secluded.
- – Julie Valentine 6/16/2019
- House was beautiful and secluded. Check in/out was easy. Directions to the house were excellent. Only downside was severely lacking in linens. There were no linens for pull out couch or pillows. There were no extra pillows or blankets for bedroom. There were only two very flat standard size pillows on a king size bed.
- – Pamela C. 5/30/2019
- My husband & I were Blessed to be the first guest to stay in The Promise cabin. We could not have ask for a better place to stay. Starting from getting to the office for check in, the staff was very friendly & helpful. Information given was very informative. Once we got to the cabin words cannot describe the luxury this cabin offers. From the private bridge entrance was so welcoming , listening to the creak as you cross the bridge to the cabin was so relaxing. Once you enter the cabin it felt so relaxing it’s set up with all the necessities needed. Awesome Hot-tub in-screened in private area, this cabin is so private & relaxing & only 15 minutes from downtown Pigeon Forge. I give this place the highest score they could get & have posted awesome pictures on my Facebook page to view. And I have referred so many to this company. Aunt Bugs Thanks for everything.