SMOKY MOUNTAIN GETAWAY #435View Fullscreen
Smoky Mountain Getaway is a beautiful 4 bedroom, three and a half bath cabin located in Hidden Springs Resort, which is located in a mountain resort behind Splash Country and Dollywood! All bedrooms have king beds, plus there are 2 additional queen air mattress/sleepers. The master bedroom features a large jacuzzi and this cabin boasts 2 electric fireplaces, fully equipped kitchen, big screen TV with ESPN, and game room with pool table and foosball for your entertainment! The two covered decks offer hot tub, picnic table, rockers, & double swing. This comfortably furnished luxury log cabin has all the comforts of home and then some. Take your family on a Smoky Mountain Getaway they'll never forget! Rates are based on 8 adults, each additional adult is $12.50 per night.
- Deadbolt lock on entryway
- Smoke detectors
- Fire extinguisher
- Enhanced cleaning practices
- Clean with disinfectant
- No-contact check-in and check-out
- High touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant
- Towels and bedding washed in water that's at least 60sC/140sF
- SafeHome (VRMA & VRHP)
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Washer & Dryer
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Electric
- Nearby Grocery
- Outlet Shopping
- Golf Course
- Close to Dollywood
- Close to the Leconte Center
- Close to Pigeon Forge's Island
- Close to National Park
- BBQ Grill
- Hot Tub
- Resort Pool Access
- Resort Indoor Pool Access
- Charcoal Grill
- Private Hot Tub
- Decorated for all 4 Seasons
- Decorated for Christmas
- Covered Hot Tub
- Patio Furniture
- Rocking Chairs
- Close to Town
- Pool Table
- Porch Rockers
- High Speed Wi-FI
- – Sheri Hardy 12/6/2020
- The cabin overall was awesome!! This was our second stay with Aunt Bugs and a first for our kids.
- – Andrea Browning 9/13/2020
- I would highly recommend staying in this cabin. It was more than enough room and very well kept.
- – Walter A. Emrich 8/9/2020
- our cabin was very clean. Convenient to attractions only down side strong sewage odor entering resort
- – 1/2/2020
- First off, a big thank you to Sarah at the office for helping my wife check in without me when our arrival plans changed.
The cabin was comfortable, cozy and nicely decorated for Christmas. The living room area was great.
The kitchen was well equipped with cooking and eating equipment, all appliances worked well.
There are some maintenance issues, particularly related to the recreation room.
-The foosball table is falling apart and is unusable.
-The antenna wire for the recreation room satellite box was pulled out and had to be temporarily reinserted to use the television.
-The pool table needs leveling, balls with no spin would break 6 inches when traveling the length of the table.
Other issues included:
-The downstairs mattresses were worn out, our adult children found them very uncomfortable.
-Wifi internet is present and working, but it may not be the speed you expect. It is Direct TV/AT&T service, which is 1.5 Mb/s maximum, but after a couple hours of streaming video, it appeared to be capped at 0.22 Mb/s. There was a noticeable delay loading simple web pages.
-The hot water heater should be larger for the size of the jacuzzi, enough bath temperature water to cover the jets can only be obtained if a full size adult is laying in the tub. Sit up and the jets become uncovered and spray all over.
The location is great if you want to to Dollywood. We could hear the train whistle from park, even with the windows closed. :) When you don't want to go to Dollywood, allow time to navigate the Dollywood traffic jam (there is no other route in and out).
The view out the back was spoiled by trash left by previous residents.
High winds took out our power the last night, and Aunt Bug's was as responsive they could be by helping us get it reported at 2:30 a.m.
Again, Sarah in the office is fantastic. Give that woman a raise.
- – 12/17/2019
- Great except hot tub wouldn’t get above 80 degrees
- – Visie Vanwickel 9/30/2019
- The Cabin was amazing and felt like home .The customer service was beyond expectation,Will definitely visit again.
- – Jimmy M. 9/24/2019
- Very good experience. Location great for Dollywood. Will come again.
- – Kenneth Craig 8/19/2019
- Convenient location, close to attractions, and very nice cozy cabin.
- – Steve Byers 8/2/2019
- We Really Enjoyed Our Stay at the Smoky Mountain Getaway Cabin.
- – Lorinda Watts 7/6/2019
- We loved the whole experience we will be back 😍
- – Kalpeshkumar P. 6/12/2019
- THE CABIN WAS NICE, CLEAN AND AT BEST LOCATION. NICE POOL. IT HAS ENOUGH TO DO IN CABIN TOO LIKE KIDS GAMES, POOL TABLE AND MUCH MORE. ALL BEDROOMS ARE SPACIOUS. I STRONGLY RECOMMEND TO THIS CABIN.
- – Kalpeshkumar Patel 6/9/2019
- The cabin was nice and at great location. Close to most attractions like Dollywood.
- – Emerlyne J. 5/2/2019
- Family Spring Break getaway