SMOKY MOUNTAIN GETAWAY #435View Fullscreen
Smoky Mountain Getaway is a beautiful 4 bedroom, three and a half bath cabin located in Hidden Springs Resort, which is located in a mountain resort behind Splash Country and Dollywood! All bedrooms have king beds, plus there are 2 additional queen air mattress/sleepers. The master bedroom features a large jacuzzi and this cabin boasts 2 electric fireplaces, fully equipped kitchen, big screen TV with ESPN, and game room with pool table and foosball for your entertainment! The two covered decks offer hot tub, picnic table, rockers, & double swing. This comfortably furnished luxury log cabin has all the comforts of home and then some. Take your family on a Smoky Mountain Getaway they'll never forget! Rates are based on 8 adults, each additional adult is $12.50 per night.
- Outdoor lighting
- Deadbolt lock on entryway
- Smoke detectors
- Fire extinguisher
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Washer & Dryer
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Central Heat/Air
- Hot Tub
- Resort Pool Access
- Resort Indoor Pool Access
- Charcoal Grill
- Decorated for Christmas
- Pool Table
- Comfortable and cozy, some minor maintenance needed. – 1/2/2020
- First off, a big thank you to Sarah at the office for helping my wife check in without me when our arrival plans changed.
The cabin was comfortable, cozy and nicely decorated for Christmas. The living room area was great.
The kitchen was well equipped with cooking and eating equipment, all appliances worked well.
There are some maintenance issues, particularly related to the recreation room.
-The foosball table is falling apart and is unusable.
-The antenna wire for the recreation room satellite box was pulled out and had to be temporarily reinserted to use the television.
-The pool table needs leveling, balls with no spin would break 6 inches when traveling the length of the table.
Other issues included:
-The downstairs mattresses were worn out, our adult children found them very uncomfortable.
-Wifi internet is present and working, but it may not be the speed you expect. It is Direct TV/AT&T service, which is 1.5 Mb/s maximum, but after a couple hours of streaming video, it appeared to be capped at 0.22 Mb/s. There was a noticeable delay loading simple web pages.
-The hot water heater should be larger for the size of the jacuzzi, enough bath temperature water to cover the jets can only be obtained if a full size adult is laying in the tub. Sit up and the jets become uncovered and spray all over.
The location is great if you want to to Dollywood. We could hear the train whistle from park, even with the windows closed. :) When you don't want to go to Dollywood, allow time to navigate the Dollywood traffic jam (there is no other route in and out).
The view out the back was spoiled by trash left by previous residents.
High winds took out our power the last night, and Aunt Bug's was as responsive they could be by helping us get it reported at 2:30 a.m.
Again, Sarah in the office is fantastic. Give that woman a raise.
- Good time – 12/17/2019
- Great except hot tub wouldn’t get above 80 degrees
- 4 day stay – Kim H. 8/2/2019
- Overall nice cabin with the exception of the spriders! Spiders were found in most rooms,along with spiders eggs in webs in the bathroom. Cabin porches haven't been cleaned or swept and the sulfur odor outside makes the porch time unpleasant. This is our second visit to this cabin it is extremely convention to Dollywood entrance, you can be at the park in less than 5 minute and you dont have to deal with traffic at all!! The beds are comfortable, along with the living room furniture. The AC went out while we were at Dollywood, called maintenance and it was fixed within the hour,great service!
- IT WAS A GREAT FAMILY VACATION – Kalpeshkumar P. 6/12/2019
- THE CABIN WAS NICE, CLEAN AND AT BEST LOCATION. NICE POOL. IT HAS ENOUGH TO DO IN CABIN TOO LIKE KIDS GAMES, POOL TABLE AND MUCH MORE. ALL BEDROOMS ARE SPACIOUS. I STRONGLY RECOMMEND TO THIS CABIN.
- maggie – Jimmy M. 9/24/2019
- Very good experience. Location great for Dollywood. Will come again.
- Family Reunion – 8/14/2017
- We had a great time with our two sons and family.
- 50th Anniversary/Thanksgiving Family Vacation – Julia B. 12/12/2017
- Very relaxing vacation with our family. The cabin was decorated just right for the time of year. You really have to like bears to appreciate the decor. Bears, bears every ware!There are a few things that could use some attention. Extra cleaning in the kitchen. Overall,it was clean. I would rent through Aunt Bugs again.
- We enjoyed the cabin – 5/22/2018
- The cabin was clean and had everything we expected. Our family and friends enjoyed the hot tub and game room. The kitchen was lovely and easy to use. The only thing we did not like was that dry was broken and would barely work.
- Functional and Inviting – Michelle G. 11/29/2018
- This our 3rd yr coming to TN and renting a cabin for the weekend. The location was perfect is a great half way point for our family meet. This was our first time with Aunt Bugs and we were very happy with the cabin. Clean, Warm functional and very inviting. We felt right at home, we all decided before we parted this year that we will definitely be repeat customers!!!
- Family Vacation – Jake D. 4/8/2019
- The cabin was beautiful. Plenty of room and activities to keep the kids occupied. Everything was pretty clean. My only complaint would be the terrible smell of the septic system.
- Spring Break – Emerlyne J. 5/2/2019
- Family Spring Break getaway
- Fantastic rental! – Dawn M. 5/22/2016
- Cabin was spotless, had everything we needed. Great location with easy access. The resort was fairly crowded by the weekend but everyone was friendly with no problems
- 1st annual getaway with grands & their parents – Rebecca M. 6/2/2016
- The cabin was great...very clean & well decorated! The grands loved the bears. & Christmas decorations. The adults liked the floor plan...master suite upstairs and other 3 bedrooms downstairs along with game room and hot tub. We had everything we needed. Plenty of dishes, towels, etc. everything was in good working order. Our only complaint was the TV downstairs and in the master were on the same frequency so they had robe on same channel. I thought the cabin was tricky to find but my son's family didn't arrive til midnight and he said SIRI led them straight to front door. We were super close to shows, activities, restaurants and shops. Such a great experience we plan to come every year. Thanks !
- Perfect location – 9/28/2016
- Comfortable cozy 4 bedroom cabin close to Pigeon Forge and Sevierville. Check in location was easy in/out and staff were fast and friendly. Suited are needs perfectly. There is a bad smell outside at night in the resort, keep this in mind if being out on the decks at night is important to you.
- Overall very nice – Donald M. 11/19/2016
- It was a very good experience overall. Very nice cabin very good location.
- A family get away in the Smokies – Kathy B. 4/5/2017
- It is always a great time in the Smokey Mountains. We as a family spent quality time together at the cabin. It was very roomy for 10 people. The bedrooms were nice and the 3.5 baths were great to have. The hot tub was great in the evenings to just relax. We enjoyed staying there and would recommend this place to friends and other family.
- Vacation december 2016 – Idali M. 12/28/2016
- It was is a very peaceful place.i loved it.
- from bc to tn – Keith S. 7/18/2017
- really enjoyed the stay, plenty of room and very comfortable bedding.we had a visit with a coon every morning.the cabin was really nice
- great experience – Kim H. 7/18/2017
- Had a great experience, awesome customer service !!! The cabin was beautiful and perfect for our stay. The only issue were a few broken bedroom door handles and the downstairs bedroom door was jammed.
- family get together – Colleen D. 4/8/2013
- Family and i loved cabin. we hope to go back next year.
- Smokey Mtn Getaway 435 is the Best – Julie A. 8/2/2013
- We've been to Tennessee several times and Love it. We really wanted to stay in a cabin but were scared it would be so high up on a mountain that we Louisianan's would not be able to drive comfortably to and from it. To our extreme pleasure, it was very easy and convenient. It was more amazing than we'd dreamed it would be.. Can't wait to do it again.
Thank you Aunt Bugs
- aunt bugs is the only cabin place we rent from... – Stephanie D. 8/4/2013
- this cabin was beautiful!very clean and had plenty of room we had a wonderful time cant wait to stay there again we had even got to see to baby bear walking through. had a little problem with hot tub aunt bugs sent people right up and got it fixed all in same day. looking forward to our next stay.
- Awsome – Todd S. 8/25/2013
- My family had a great experience. Aunt Bugs has every thing you need. We will be using them again and again
- Very nice experience – Shashi K. 9/20/2013
- Very pleasant experience....House was awesome.
The management company staff were very helpful, knowledgeable and professional
- Family Getaway – 4/22/2015
- Excellent cabin, with plenty of room for our two families.
- Beautiful – Kaelyn M. 10/1/2015
- This cabin was spectacular.
- Summer Vacation – Angela W. 8/11/2015
- Awesome! Loved our cabin. It was roomy, clean and the kitchen was well stocked.
- Family Vaca – 7/23/2015