SPLASH N' PLAY #524View Fullscreen
This Smoky Mountain cabin has all new furnishings, 6 TVs, & Bedding, 5 bedrooms, 4.5 baths. You will have 1 electric fireplace, premium hot tub, internet WIFI, a pool table and arcade games to enjoy! Grill a fantastic meal on your own park style grills or relax with family and friends by your own fire pit. Maranatha Cabin Resort is located in Cosby, just 20 minutes from Gatlinburg. Just 10 minutes to Great Smoky Mountain National Park. Certified Cleaned and maintained private, heated swimming pool (measures 14' x 20', 3' - 5' deep) and hot tub bring great fun to your stay at this amazing, luxury cabin. This mountain home features bonfire pit, home movie theater, deluxe game room, hot tub, & premium bedding! Professionally decorated for the ultimate family vacation. Reserve NOW! No smoking please.
- Deadbolt lock on entryway
- Smoke detectors
- Fire extinguisher
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Washer & Dryer
- Central Heat/Air
- 50 Inch Smart HDTV
- Electric Fireplace
- Pet Friendly
- Close to National Park
- Hot Tub
- Private Pool
- Charcoal Grill
- Fire pit
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- Theater Room
- Pool Table
- Arcade Game
- Free Long Distance
- 6 TV'S
- A grand time! – 5/12/2019
- Rental was easy and quick
- The Best Time – Stephanie W. 4/23/2019
- we were very satisfied with our cabin
- great stay – Terrance W. 3/31/2019
- myself and family had a great time and enjoyed the cabin we will be back again5
- A nice place to vacationed – Ramiro P. 7/17/2017
- I really like this place
- Everything they said it was! – Todd H. 4/9/2018
- The house was clean, well furnished with dishes and silverware. Everything worked and was well maintained. What you see in the pictures shows what the house is. The house was in Cosby, which is a about 25-30 from Gatlinburg, so if you're looking for something close to town, this is not the place. That said, the drive wasn't that bad.
- Another fabulous year with Aunt Bugs – Melissa W. 4/21/2018
- We stay every year with Aunt Bugs. Cabin was wonderful, clean and so peaceful. They were very prompt with any issues and the maintenance man James was very friendly and I can never thank him enough for all his help. We can’t wait to stay again next year. Thank you to everyone at Aunt Bugs :)
- Great stay at Splash'n'play – 9/12/2018
- It was a good experience. Only thing I would change would be easier check in.
- Absolutely Fabulous! – 6/7/2018
- Our friends and family had a wonderful weekend at Splash N' Play. The house is larger and nicer in person. The neighborhood and cul de sac lot are lovely offering plenty of privacy.
Thanks to other reviews we brought several folding chairs for outside. We did not find any trash. If you do, it's most likely due to irresponsible vacationers who neglected to properly secure their trash. Bears are common in the area. In general this is a better location for people who are more interested in the national parks and trails. If you plan to spend most of your time in Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge, you may want to be closer. It's really not too far though...
- Away from it all (with a pool!) – 2/25/2019
- Our family thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Splash n' Play. The home is large and has sleeping space for up to 21 (though we only had 6). There are 3 bedrooms downstairs and 2 upstairs, plus a sleeper sofa in the loft. The dining area will seat 10-12 comfortably. The indoor pool was wonderful. We were surprised with how warm the water was. I had feared a cold pool and was gladly mistaken.
A few things were less than perfect:
The living room seating is due for an upgrade and for the size of house, there is limited seating.
The loft has games that are obviously past their prime. The pool table is warped and the arcade games don't work well.
The location is quite far from the check-in office. Be prepared to drive 30-40 minutes to reach the cabin. Also, the nearest grocery is about 10 minutes away. Not a huge problem, but be aware.
Overall, we enjoyed our stay and found the experience very relaxing. We would definitely return.
- Great Time! – Carl W. 4/11/2016
- Beautiful cabin. Loved the pool!
- Splash and play – Sara T. 9/19/2016
- Excellent place to stay!! Very clean and staff very hrlpful!
- Best Valentine's Day ever!!! – James T. 2/15/2017
- Overall great experience. Cabin was a lilfarther from gatlinburg than I expected but hey. I was quiet. Not 100% private lot cabin but hey still quiet. Cabin was beautiful. Super clean and I would deaf recommend to anyone
- – Christine Smallcomb 8/25/2018
- The house was very nice, although it needs a little bit of maintenance. The kitchen could use some updating for cookware and more child friendly options. We had a very nice time and are very happy with our stay at Splash-n-play.
- – Rudolph Abiera 8/19/2018
- The house was great. Little things could be improved. Shower curtain liners ripped or missing. Not enough forks and dirty pots and pans. More seating needed in the living room in a house that sleeps 20. Little things. Overall the house was great. We should have been told about the issues with bears. Bears on the deck, the high lhittub, charging thru the yard towards the deck where people were. Couldn't do any bonfires, bears were around the bonfire, had to be careful sitting on the deck, the bears came up on the deck, all day, all night. So needless to day no outside activities with the kids.
- – Melissa Troutt 7/23/2018
- Our family stay at Splash N' Play was a great experience.
- – Moya Claborn 3/25/2018
- The check in was super easy. I had called early for information on the cabin and everyone was very helpful. The cabin was very clean and the whole family enjoyed their stay. I will be renting from them in the future.
- – Brooke Hicks 12/20/2017
- The cabin was very clean. Plenty of towels and blankets. The pool was surprisingly clean as well! We were so so thankful that we’re secure locks to all entrances of the pool to keep our Little’s safe!
- – Paula Payne 12/11/2017
- The cabin was great. Enough bedrooms, space for all of our little ones to run around.
- – Vickie Holscher 11/13/2017
- Everyone was very nice. Our cabin had a few things wrong, the hot tub was leaking, the blinds were cut up , the tub in the room by the movie room felt like the tub was going to cave in, some of the t.v.s did not work. The cabin was beautiful, and we had a great time.
- – Ramiro Perez 7/17/2017
- Es un lugar eccelente para bacasiones la berdad lo disfrute junto a mi familia la alberca el jacussi eccelente
- – Kia Barbee 12/22/2016
- Awesome cabin! Great maintenance response time to minor need. We had a great family vacation.
- – Linda Costello 10/11/2016
- Arcade that was included in my package didn't work, but we tried to stay outside and enjoy the weather. Overall a nice place to stay and very spacious. Thank you!
- – Sabrina Usher 9/5/2016
- Everything was Above Expectations...The Chalet was Perfect for our family...There was no reason to leave it for entertainment because there was plenty to do right there with the Movie Room and the Heated Pool and the Arcade Games👍👍
- – Turquoise Hill 4/25/2016
- The cabin was beautiful and very well stocked one of the best ones l've stayed that had all the amenities we ask for