SPLASH N' PLAY #524View Fullscreen
This Smoky Mountain cabin has all new furnishings, 6 TVs, & Bedding, 5 bedrooms, 4.5 baths. You will have 1 electric fireplace, premium hot tub, internet WIFI, a pool table and arcade games to enjoy! Grill a fantastic meal on your own park style grills or relax with family and friends by your own fire pit. Maranatha Cabin Resort is located in Cosby, just 20 minutes from Gatlinburg. Just 10 minutes to Great Smoky Mountain National Park. Certified Cleaned and maintained private, heated swimming pool (measures 14' x 20', 3' - 5' deep) and hot tub bring great fun to your stay at this amazing, luxury cabin. This mountain home features bonfire pit, home movie theater, deluxe game room, hot tub, & premium bedding! Professionally decorated for the ultimate family vacation. Rate is based on 10 people. Each additional person is $12.50 per night. Reserve NOW! No smoking please. There will be a $500.00 Cash Damage Deposit required for your cabin at check in. This is refunded via check to the address on the reservation once housekeeping clears the cabin after checkout.
- Outdoor lighting
- Deadbolt lock on entryway
- Smoke detectors
- Fire extinguisher
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Washer & Dryer
- Central Heat/Air
- 50 Inch Smart HDTV
- Electric Fireplace
- Pet Friendly
- Close to National Park
- Hot Tub
- Private Pool
- Charcoal Grill
- Fire pit
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- Theater Room
- Pool Table
- Arcade Game
- Free Long Distance
- 6 TV'S
- Splash n play – Kristy S. 3/3/2020
- Clean, beautiful, accommodations for everyone! We enjoyed our time and definitely will stay again!
- Needed Blessing – Tony W. 9/22/2019
- My family and I had 6 wonderful days. The cabin location was beautiful day& night. my family enjoyed time we spent talking and laugh around the fire pit each night.The cabin it self was out standing plenty of thing to do game room, pool,and theater.All around blessing needed. Thank You Aunt Bugs staff yall were fantastic.
- Golden Girls Getaway – Debra H. 8/19/2019
- We had an excellent time at Splash and Play. We are five older ladies who found it conveniently located close to the Arts and Craft Loop and Gatlinburg. The cabin was very clean and spacious. The hot tub and pool were clean and we had a wonderful fire in the fire pit. We also watched many movies in the theater room. We would highly recommend Carvers apple orchard down the road for dinner.
We greatly recommend this cabin to anyone for a wonderful getaway.
- Awesome birthday retreat! – Cherilyn D. 7/3/2019
- It was perfect, plenty of room for everyone. I had to call maintenance about no air in the one bedroom and they fixed it the next day!
- The Best Time – Stephanie W. 4/23/2019
- we were very satisfied with our cabin
- A grand time! – 5/12/2019
- Rental was easy and quick
- Another fabulous year with Aunt Bugs – Melissa W. 4/21/2018
- We stay every year with Aunt Bugs. Cabin was wonderful, clean and so peaceful. They were very prompt with any issues and the maintenance man James was very friendly and I can never thank him enough for all his help. We can’t wait to stay again next year. Thank you to everyone at Aunt Bugs :)
- Great stay at Splash'n'play – 9/12/2018
- It was a good experience. Only thing I would change would be easier check in.
- Absolutely Fabulous! – Whitney S. 6/7/2018
- Our friends and family had a wonderful weekend at Splash N' Play. The house is larger and nicer in person. The neighborhood and cul de sac lot are lovely offering plenty of privacy.
Thanks to other reviews we brought several folding chairs for outside. We did not find any trash. If you do, it's most likely due to irresponsible vacationers who neglected to properly secure their trash. Bears are common in the area. In general this is a better location for people who are more interested in the national parks and trails. If you plan to spend most of your time in Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge, you may want to be closer. It's really not too far though...
- Away from it all (with a pool!) – 2/25/2019
- Our family thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Splash n' Play. The home is large and has sleeping space for up to 21 (though we only had 6). There are 3 bedrooms downstairs and 2 upstairs, plus a sleeper sofa in the loft. The dining area will seat 10-12 comfortably. The indoor pool was wonderful. We were surprised with how warm the water was. I had feared a cold pool and was gladly mistaken.
A few things were less than perfect:
The living room seating is due for an upgrade and for the size of house, there is limited seating.
The loft has games that are obviously past their prime. The pool table is warped and the arcade games don't work well.
The location is quite far from the check-in office. Be prepared to drive 30-40 minutes to reach the cabin. Also, the nearest grocery is about 10 minutes away. Not a huge problem, but be aware.
Overall, we enjoyed our stay and found the experience very relaxing. We would definitely return.
- great stay – Terrance W. 3/31/2019
- myself and family had a great time and enjoyed the cabin we will be back again5
- Splash and play – Sara T. 9/19/2016
- Excellent place to stay!! Very clean and staff very hrlpful!
- Best Valentine's Day ever!!! – James T. 2/15/2017
- Overall great experience. Cabin was a lilfarther from gatlinburg than I expected but hey. I was quiet. Not 100% private lot cabin but hey still quiet. Cabin was beautiful. Super clean and I would deaf recommend to anyone
- A nice place to vacationed – Ramiro P. 7/17/2017
- I really like this place
- Everything they said it was! – Todd H. 4/9/2018
- The house was clean, well furnished with dishes and silverware. Everything worked and was well maintained. What you see in the pictures shows what the house is. The house was in Cosby, which is a about 25-30 from Gatlinburg, so if you're looking for something close to town, this is not the place. That said, the drive wasn't that bad.
- Great Time! – Carl W. 4/11/2016
- Beautiful cabin. Loved the pool!