APPLE BEAR VIEW #116View Fullscreen
Location: Pigeon Forge, TN (Bluff Mountain) Great Views! Stay in one of the few private, but great view romantic getaway cabins in the Smokies! This cabin is just 7 miles from Pigeon Forge. Come relax in this cute, private one bedroom, one bath log cabin located off in Pigeon Forge with a Great View of the Smoky Mountains! This Private log cabin has everything you need for the perfect honeymoon or weekend in the Smokies! Apple Bear View is nestled on a hillside, yet close to all the attractions. Enjoy the beautiful mountain views from the double porch swing or soak up the scenery in your private, NEW covered Hot Tub.The fully equipped kitchen has everything you need to prepare dinner or you can throw some steaks on the gas grill. There is a queen sleeper sofa, a 42 inch Flat Screen TV with DVD player in the living room located above the Stacked Stone gas fireplace. The master suite has a king size Log bed, a 32" Flat Screen TV and a Jacuzzi tub in the full size master bathroom. There is a washer/dryer for your convenience. You'll love the privacy and location. So look no further, book Apple Bear View today! Rate is for 2 adults. Each additional person is just $12.50 nightly. No smoking please.
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes/Pots and Pans
- Washer & Dryer
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Gas
- Budget Friendly
- Gas Grill
- Decorated for Christmas
- Covered Hot Tub
- Porch Swing
- Mountain View
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- Decorated for Christmas
- 42" Flatscreen TV
- 32" Flat Screen TV
- 1 Level
- Great and Wonderful Cabin – Lawrence S. 5/21/2018
- This cabin is a place for two people and a sofa-bed for two more if needed. The kitchen had all the amenities and appliances you needed. The living room was huge and very picturesque and a nice large TV to relax to. THE LARGE BED inside the master bedroom was VERY SOFT and I didn't want to get up---loved it...not to mention the hot tub with jets inside. The balcony was scenic with a jacuzzi, bbq, and a 2-seat swing. And mother nature was below with animal sounds especially at night.
For me, it was a place to get away from it all and not far down the hill are things to do and places to eat.
Highly recommend this cabin...thanks for the vacation.
- Amazing – Dawn F. 2/27/2018
- Quite, relaxing, calming.
- 25th anniversary trip – Belinda A. 12/5/2017
- As soon as we walked in our cabin I was so pleased! It smelled fresh and every room was very clean, I would recommend this cabin for a couple . It was private and very romantic . Honestly we stayed in the cabin more than going out . I would love to come back every year !
- HAD A BLASTS!!! – Louchina D. 11/29/2017
- A awesome Cozy Spot For 2!! Very Nice View of the
Mountain. NJoyed my Stay The fireplace was nice. Want to Come back in The Summer. What A Way to spend MY 42ND Birthday! The Memories
- Great stay – Deborah H. 1/9/2018
- We loved it. The view was breathe taking.
- Awesome Relaxing Experience – Belinda C. 1/19/2018
- We arrived exhausted and needed some well-earned rest and relaxation. The perfect spot for downtime! Spa pool was lovely, and bed super comfy. The internet was fast. No complaints. Only suggestion is that they supply salt in winter in case of snowfall or ice.
- Beautiful cabin and great view! – Chelsea O. 6/1/2017
- We had such a great time in the cabin. It was very clean and had everything we needed for our stay. It had a beautiful view all around but the best view is from the cute porch swing on the back porch. We will be back in November!
- A Great Cabin for Couples... – Lisa C. 8/2/2017
- Apple Bear View is a very clean, and well maintained cabin; a great option for couples. The cabin is located close enough to town, but far enough away to give you that true mountain experience; the road to the cabin is a steep, so be prepared.
During our week long stay, we enjoyed a drive through Cades Cove, and ate some really good food. Apple Barn, Dixie Stampede, and Big Daddy's Pizza were a few of our favorites.
Check-in/Check-out was a breeze, and the staff of Aunt Bugs was quite helpful.
- the "PERFECT" Smokies hide-a-way for two(2)!!! with a VIEW!! – Barry L. 9/5/2017
- Excellent small mountain cabin. Great location to get anywhere in the Pigeon Forge/Gatlinberg area...very clean with all the amenities for mountain creature comfort! AND what a view from the balcony porch swing. We spent hours looking at the mountains with coffee in hand.....(must bring mosquito repellant) Hot tub on the porch, jet tub in the bedroom (big enough for two)....We will be back many times....!!
- Nice place – 9/20/2017
- Our cabin was clean, very cute and a great view. I'd stay there again!
- Amazing – Kelly A. 9/12/2017
- The cabin was amazing! It was perfect for a couple getaway. It's so much privacy . I will be coming back with the family and most definitely for more couple getaways.
- – Joseph Troyer 6/22/2018
- Everything was awesome. Only thing we really noticed bad was cobwebs on the ceiling and the bbq grill needed cleaned vey badly. Other than that, We loved our stay!
- – Carrie Fisher 6/3/2018
- We had a great time in the cabin, it was very relaxing, and the best bed we have had in all cabins that we have stayed. The only thing I would suggest is to make sure the housekeepers get all the cobwebs, and vacuum up the dead lady bugs in the corner behind the phone in living room. Other wise it was a perfect getaway for our Anniversary.
- – Leeanna Frank 3/21/2018
- ABSULUTELY BREATH TAKING WE WILL BE BACK FIR ANOTHER STAY
- – Jeff Thomason 3/11/2018
- Great service and help was very nice and helpful we will recommend anutbugs
- – Dawn Freimuth 2/27/2018
- Very clean, professional, quite.Exactly what we needed for a short weekend away
- – Tristy Morrow 2/5/2018
- The staff was friendly and even called to check on us :) Th cabin was nice with beautiful mountaintop views.
- – Deborah Hoobler 1/7/2018
- Beautiful stay. Very clean. To many apple decorations. Needs to be more about nature.
- – Jimmy Fowlkes 12/6/2017
- It was a great vac.loved the cabin and the mountain view
- – Misty Sutton 12/4/2017
- Love the decorations makes you feel at home . Please update directions to the cabin we had a hard time finding it . We would love to come back soon .
- – Jill Partain 9/21/2017
- Great we had a wonderful stay. I think the rugs need cleaned because it did smell a little like a wet dog but we loved it
- – Anna Arroyo 8/25/2017
- Apple bear view cabin had an amazing view of the mountains! It was also very clean & comfy!