LASTING IMPRESSIONS #240View Fullscreen
LEGACY RESORT NEAR DOLLYWOOD (Pigeon Forge, TN) Lasting Impressions provides the perfect view with Mount Leconte Mountain peak as the centerpiece! You'll love the fabulous views! This luxurious log cabin contains several distinguishing amenities, such as air hockey,pool table, high speed wireless internet so you can catch up with the world from a rocking chair on the deck. Lasting Impressions is marketed as a two bedroom cabin with 3 sofa sleepers with memory foam mattresses that can sleep very comfortably in this Pigeon Forge vacation cabin. It is centrally located near Dollywood, Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg. You will love the amazing mountain views! Your family or group of friends will love the premium big screen Smart TVs and high-end bedding which highlights this top-of-the-line log cabin in the Smokies. During your stay enjoy access to the seasonal resort pool and clubhouse building; this includes a gym and sauna! This log home has amazing mountain views from every level! Enjoy the Multicade, Air Hockey or pool table anytime in your vacation cabin rental. The kids will leave with fun memories of the Smoky Mountains, while you enjoy having planned a perfect vacation here at Lasting Impressions cabin. If you desire relaxation, romance, or memories with the kids, enjoy the blessings and beauty of the Smokies at Lasting Impressions. Price is based on 6 adults. Each additional person will be just $12.50 nightly. Must register at time of booking. No Pets or Smoking allowed!
- Outdoor lighting
- Deadbolt lock on entryway
- Smoke detectors
- Fire extinguisher
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes/Pots and Pans
- Central Air
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Washer & Dryer
- Jacuzzi Tub
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Electric
- 50 Inch Smart HDTV
- Ironing Board
- Area FitnessCenter
- Movie Theatres
- Golf Course
- Close to Dollywood
- Close to the Leconte Center
- Close to Pigeon Forge's Island
- BBQ Grill
- Gas Grill
- Hot Tub
- Resort Pool Access
- Charcoal Grill
- Private Hot Tub
- Decorated for Christmas
- Covered Hot Tub
- Patio Furniture
- Rocking Chairs
- Pool Access
- Close to Town
- Mountain View
- Valley View
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
- Air Hockey
- Arcade Game
- Workout Gym
- 5 TV'S
- 42" Flatscreen TV
- 50" Flat Screen Smart TV
- Multi-Arcade Game
- Big Screen TV
- Game Table
- 60" Big Screen TV
- Porch Rockers
- Unlimited Wi-Fi
- Flat Screen TV's
- 60 Game Multicade Arcade
- Standup Arcade Game
- High Speed Wi-FI
- Great stay – 11/1/2019
- Thoroughly enjoyed the stay
- Awesome place to stay – Vivek S. 10/30/2019
- It was great and awesome view from all rooms and our cabin was located almost on the top of hill.
We enjoyed every bit.
All amenities were really great.
Just flush was hard in one room but i believe it may be case in one room due to some wear and tear and these guys would fix that.
Rest I would like to rent again and again in future and recommend others.
Thank you all whoever is involved in making our stay memorable right from the booking counter/online team,Hospitality team, cleaning team or managers
You all are awesome.
See you all again !!!
- Lasting Impressions #240 Memorial Day Weekend – Samantha K. 5/30/2019
- Overall it was a great stay. Express check-in and checkout was very convenient and easy.
- Lasting Impressions – Jody W. 8/6/2019
- The name of this cabin speaks for itself. We had an awesome time staying there. The kids loved the open space and the game room. The older kids enjoyed the hot tub It was relaxing. Thank you for letting us stay
- Great!!! – Jerod M. 9/10/2019
- We loved our stay at Lasting Impressions! It was within walking distance of the pool. Also, the views from Lasting Impressions on top of the mountain were awesome!
- Beautiful view with a great space – Blake P. 9/24/2019
- Overall the cabin was great. The view was amazing, cabin had great space and lots of fun activities. The location looks like it’s far from everything but really was a nice drive whether it was to Gatlinburg or Pigeon Forge. The cabin could have been a bit cleaner as the floor did not look to have been swept/mopped. Also I had to add water to the hot tub as it wasn’t even covering the filter. To be fair though I didn’t call Aunt bugs because the issues were minor. I’m sure they would have quickly addressed it I gave them a heads up.
- Amazing stay! – 6/5/2018
- Cabin was absolutely beautiful! It had a great floor plan if had kids or another couple staying with you! Omg the view was so beautiful i could have sat out on the deck all day looking over the mountains and watching people zipline across them! This cabin was basically at the of the mountain just breathtaking!
- We've already decided to come back next year! – David S. 7/27/2018
- This was our first vacation rental of this type. I was totally impressed! The cabin was amazing. The people were fantastic and friendly! The only thing we had to do was exchange the propane tank the second day as it ran out. The views were breath taking. The cabin was even better than the pictures showed and was impeccably clean and equipped with everything we needed. We did bring paper plates, silverware and cups but the kitchen cabinets were completely stocked so we didn't need them at all. I will say the drive up the mountain road was an experience on it's own but exciting too. Just go slow and stay on your side. Lots of blind turns and curves. We were so impressed that on day our 3rd day we all said to each other we are coming back HERE next year. My 2 teenage daughters also loved the cabin and all the attractions around Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg. Great job Aunt Bugs!!!
- Beautiful view – 8/1/2018
- It was clean and specious. Beautiful view.
Cabin was nice. It was difficult with the stair cases having a 18 month old though.
Was a bit far from pigeon forge
- Fantastic Views – Rick L. 11/10/2018
- The cabin is up high but gives a great view looking over The Smokies. The cabin is very nice and had everything we needed. The only complaint was the main level windows were very dirty on the outside which detracts from the view when the afternoon sun is shining through, and a few light bulbs were out.
- Heavenly View!! – Tommy E T. 10/15/2018
- Completely satisfied awesome cabin awesome view staff and management very friendly and helpful.. Can't wait to fo it again what a view!!
- An incredible family vacation – Julio L. 4/18/2019
- Staying at this cabin was truly an unforgettable experience. The view was remarkable, beds were extremely comfortable and game room was a great way to relax with the family. I completely recommend staying at aunt bugs cabin because it will seriously leave you in awe.
- Lasting Impression lives up to its name! – 10/15/2017
- Lovely cabin with beautiful views. Clean and well appointed for our stay. We enjoyed the hot tub but would like to have used the fitness center as shown in the photos, but were not able to access despite making several calls. We enjoyed our stay and will use Aunt Bug’s rentals again.