LIVING WATERS #376View Fullscreen
NEW to the Aunt Bug's Program! Beautiful creekside cabin on large stream! One-of-A-Kind Vacation rental cabin just minutes from the Great Smoky Mountain National Park! FISH on your own stream! Enjoy your morning coffee or evening beverage on your back porch while listening & viewing the Cosby Creek waters. Enjoy the privacy of Living Waters on a 1 acre private road on Cosby Creek. Living Waters is one of the best kept secrets in the Smokies! A short drive to Gatlinburg and many of the favorite attractions, Living Waters is a family-sized log cabin alongside Cosby Creek, a blue ribbon trout stream. Cosby Creek is its own playground for kids and adults – fishing, tubing, skipping rocks – it’s all right out the back door of Living Waters! Running on SPECIAL now as two bedroom cabin, while having 3 full bedrooms for your pleasure and relaxation! Guests will also enjoy the privacy of Living Waters – it rests on 1 acre on a private road, with very little other tourist activity. Living Waters is a new cabin, and is appointed with beautiful hardwood floors and high-end furnishings and amenities throughout. Enjoy watching the kids play in the Creek for hours on end, or if it's a rainy day, enjoy a game of pool upstairs, or your favorite movie or sporting event on our flat-screen HDTV. A fully-equipped kitchen provides everything you will need for that special meal. Or if you prefer to grill out, we provide a charcoal grill located on site. It's all here at Living Waters - We look forward to your stay! No Smoking. This property is in nearby Cosby, TN 15 miles from Gatlinburg & 5 miles from National Park.
- Outdoor lighting
- Deadbolt lock on entryway
- Smoke detectors
- Fire extinguisher
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes/Pots and Pans
- Washer & Dryer
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Gas
- Golf Course
- Pet Friendly
- Close to National Park
- BBQ Grill
- Hot Tub
- Fire pit
- Park Grill
- Decorated for Christmas
- Rocking Chairs
- 2 Screened Porches
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
- River front cabin – Wendy D. 7/29/2018
- We were very pleased with cabin! We enjoyed our stay and being on the river was so nice the sound of running water is so relaxing which is just what we all needed. Cabin was nice well kept and homey!
- GREAT TIME – Kristen M. 11/14/2017
- 1. Better to use Wi-Fi from your vehicle than GPS on your phone to get to this location.
2. The property could be maintained a little better. The appliances like the dishwasher wheels to push the dishes in was broke. So was the insert were you put the soap. The bed post in the bottom bedroom to the right was broken. The blinds in one of the doors (downstairs right door going to porch) was broken (you could not roll up the blinds) and the amount of chlorine in the hot tub must be on high scale because I washed my bath suiting and I can still smell the chlorine from that hot tub.
3. In regards to cleanliness they charge you 150.00 cleaning fee when you book but the things you have to do for check out is basically like cleaning the whole house. Then there is a tip jar for the cleaning crew (I laughed).
3. Never talked to the owner or manager
4. This particular cabin is about 30-40 mins from Pigeon Forge so if you want isolation it is for sure a good cabin (We saw deer running around) But, if you want more of things to do then this would not be a good cabin for you. There is only one restaurant up the street called Carson's which is a meat and three place.
4. We enjoyed horse back riding and went to Pigeon Forge one night to see a show. We also enjoyed listening to the river at our back door. Really loved the privacy of having two separate porches for each bedroom and not having to walk thru the main room to get to the hot tub.
- House on the river – 1/12/2018
- Great property very well maintained...the river in the back was breathtaking...the only thing is I wish the property was closer to attractions
- Living waters – James S. 8/16/2017
- Overall very nice, clean cabin, but the most uncomfortable bed I have ever slept on in my life!
- Living Waters is Living Right! – Mark V. 9/5/2017
- Living waters is living right in the Smoky Mountains! A creek in the backyard, secluded from the mainstream tourist activity, yet close enough to do all the things you want in Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg, etc. It was an awesome experience for my family. Great location, great value, great cabin is living right!
- Relaxing at living waters – Larry W. 8/26/2017
- Our 2nd time renting from Aunt Bugs. It's not for everybody, but Perfect set up for our family. 2 masters, large open great room, screened in porches with rocking chairs overlooking the creek, porch swing on front of house. Secluded/quiet. Close to orchard/restaurant with good food. 20 minutes from downtown, but well worth the drive.
- – Thomas Bobo 6/2/2019
- Overall nice stay. Upon arrival bathrooms were dirty and black dog hair all over the floor in the living room. Pull out bed did not work.
- – Brandon Crum 5/28/2019
- Lovely 1st time trip to the Smoky Mountains. Cabin was very convenient to Gatlinburg - we did the newly opened sky bridge. Overrall the cabin had everything we needed to relax and enjoy some peaceful time away from work life.
- – Penny Lyon 5/21/2019
- Aunt Bugs and the staff I interacted with overall was great to work with. It was the little things that I felt unimpressed with compared to the money I paid - Total of slightly over $1,000 and we had standard pillow cases on king pillows, queen flat sheet on a king bed, bath mats stained and or bleach stained, exterior landscaping needs attention and leaves cleaned up as they attract snakes. Living room furniture is uncomfortable with the exception of the two recliners. Couch is awful and needs to be replaced. Light over kitchen sink appears to have a short in it. Can’t open refrigerator door for kitchen island. If the owner expects top dollar they need to address these issues - I would not stay at this cabin again.
- – Wendy Dremann 7/28/2018
- All was well easy check in and easy check out. House was very nice does need a few repairs but nothing that effected our stay.
- – William Turberville 5/28/2018
- Our cabin was very nice and Aunt Bug’s is a great business to rent from.
- – Kristen Mccall 11/13/2017
- Overall great experience, the house could use some updating. One of the bed post was broke in one of the bathrooms and pieces in the dishwasher were broke. Not sure why we pay the cleaning ladies 150.00 (included in price) dollars to clean? When during checkout you basically have to clean the house for them.
- – Strphanie Abshire 10/12/2017
- Beautiful cabin! Very clean. We loved being able to hear and see the outdoors in comfort. Most everything we wanted to do was within a half hour drive.
- – Brenda Nicholson 8/30/2017
- Service was great. We enjoyed our stay very much, the cabin was clean and everything we expected. We will be booking again.
- – Mark Vaughn 8/20/2017
- Everything was awesome! The cabin was comfortable and had plenty of room for everyone. Would consider staying there again for a longer time!!
- – Mary Gabel 6/10/2017
- Wonderful customer service, quick responses to requests for service, definitely would recommend
- – Josh Hinson 5/19/2017
- We stayed at Living Waters cabin, and the only thing I would change is the description online about how far away from pogeon forge it was. Other than that, it was perfect! Everything was clean and we made very special memories with our kids and we really appreciate it!
- – Anna Sowders 2/22/2017
- We had a great time the only thing is when I made the reservation I was under the impression that we would be near Gatlinburg or in that general area but our cabin was much farther away than I expected the cabin was nice but it was just too far we didn't get to visit gatlinburg because of this if I had known I would have not made the reservation because the reason we were coming was to spend some time downtown