LIVING WATERS #376View Fullscreen
NEW to the Aunt Bug's Program! Beautiful creekside cabin on large stream! One-of-A-Kind Vacation rental cabin just minutes from the Great Smoky Mountain National Park! FISH on your own stream! Enjoy your morning coffee or evening beverage on your back porch while listening & viewing the Cosby Creek waters. Enjoy the privacy of Living Waters on a 1 acre private road on Cosby Creek. Living Waters is one of the best kept secrets in the Smokies! A short drive to Gatlinburg and many of the favorite attractions, Living Waters is a family-sized log cabin alongside Cosby Creek, a blue ribbon trout stream. Cosby Creek is its own playground for kids and adults – fishing, tubing, skipping rocks – it’s all right out the back door of Living Waters! Running on SPECIAL now as two bedroom cabin, while having 3 full bedrooms for your pleasure and relaxation! Guests will also enjoy the privacy of Living Waters – it rests on 1 acre on a private road, with very little other tourist activity. Living Waters is a new cabin, and is appointed with beautiful hardwood floors and high-end furnishings and amenities throughout. Enjoy watching the kids play in the Creek for hours on end, or if it's a rainy day, enjoy a game of pool upstairs, or your favorite movie or sporting event on our flat-screen HDTV. A fully-equipped kitchen provides everything you will need for that special meal. Or if you prefer to grill out, we provide a charcoal grill located on site. It's all here at Living Waters - We look forward to your stay! No Smoking. This property is in nearby Cosby, TN 15 miles from Gatlinburg & 5 miles from National Park.
- Outdoor lighting
- Deadbolt lock on entryway
- Smoke detectors
- Fire extinguisher
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes/Pots and Pans
- Washer & Dryer
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Gas
- Golf Course
- Pet Friendly
- Close to National Park
- BBQ Grill
- Hot Tub
- Fire pit
- Private Hot Tub
- Park Grill
- Decorated for Christmas
- Rocking Chairs
- 2 Screened Porches
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
- High Speed Wi-FI
- home away from home – Sandra H. 11/24/2019
- it was great and relaxing place will do it again plans are to make it a every year trip
- River front cabin – Wendy D. 7/29/2018
- We were very pleased with cabin! We enjoyed our stay and being on the river was so nice the sound of running water is so relaxing which is just what we all needed. Cabin was nice well kept and homey!
- Tranquil Creek Cabin – Vanessa B. 7/23/2019
- The cabin was beautiful and clean. Very accessible for a wheel chair on the main level. Loved the creek. A little far of a drive into Gatlinburg. Deck and gutters needed maintained but overall, the family loved it. Wish there was a later check out. 10am is too early.
- Very relaxing weekend! – Kathy P. 8/14/2019
- We loved this cabin! The location is perfect with a quiet neighborhood and a mountain stream in back that thrilled our grandson. It’s shallow enough for a one year old and deep enough to tube. The screened in porches are nice to keep the bugs off at night. The cabin was very clean and well-kept. The property manager let us in an hour early, so don’t hesitate to call when you arrive to see if you can go on to the cabin! We will rent this one again!
- Living waters – James S. 8/16/2017
- Overall very nice, clean cabin, but the most uncomfortable bed I have ever slept on in my life!
- Living Waters is Living Right! – Mark V. 9/5/2017
- Living waters is living right in the Smoky Mountains! A creek in the backyard, secluded from the mainstream tourist activity, yet close enough to do all the things you want in Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg, etc. It was an awesome experience for my family. Great location, great value, great cabin is living right!
- Relaxing at living waters – Larry W. 8/26/2017
- Our 2nd time renting from Aunt Bugs. It's not for everybody, but Perfect set up for our family. 2 masters, large open great room, screened in porches with rocking chairs overlooking the creek, porch swing on front of house. Secluded/quiet. Close to orchard/restaurant with good food. 20 minutes from downtown, but well worth the drive.
- GREAT TIME – Kristen M. 11/14/2017
- 1. Better to use Wi-Fi from your vehicle than GPS on your phone to get to this location.
2. The property could be maintained a little better. The appliances like the dishwasher wheels to push the dishes in was broke. So was the insert were you put the soap. The bed post in the bottom bedroom to the right was broken. The blinds in one of the doors (downstairs right door going to porch) was broken (you could not roll up the blinds) and the amount of chlorine in the hot tub must be on high scale because I washed my bath suiting and I can still smell the chlorine from that hot tub.
3. In regards to cleanliness they charge you 150.00 cleaning fee when you book but the things you have to do for check out is basically like cleaning the whole house. Then there is a tip jar for the cleaning crew (I laughed).
3. Never talked to the owner or manager
4. This particular cabin is about 30-40 mins from Pigeon Forge so if you want isolation it is for sure a good cabin (We saw deer running around) But, if you want more of things to do then this would not be a good cabin for you. There is only one restaurant up the street called Carson's which is a meat and three place.
4. We enjoyed horse back riding and went to Pigeon Forge one night to see a show. We also enjoyed listening to the river at our back door. Really loved the privacy of having two separate porches for each bedroom and not having to walk thru the main room to get to the hot tub.
- House on the river – 1/12/2018
- Great property very well maintained...the river in the back was breathtaking...the only thing is I wish the property was closer to attractions