MYSTICAL CREEK POOL LODGE #600View Fullscreen
This INCREDIBLE MOUNTAIN MANSION is located off the beat and path in beautiful Cosby, Tennessee! It has both mountain views and is in a secluded riverfront setting with your very own Private heated Indoor swimming pool (measures 14' x 17', 3' - 5' deep). Peace, rest, and relaxation all await you at Mystical Creek Pool Lodge! This cabin is secluded, while offering you amazing mountain views and gated security! This Incredible Custom Built Log Cabin is a destination "resort" in itself! Off the beaten path and in a secluded river front setting this cabin has plenty to offer any group looking for an unforgettable mountain retreat! Private land lot just 20-30 minutes from Gatlinburg, you'll love the remote gated location with unbelievable mountain views. With a your very own Private Heated Indoor Swimming Pool on the main floor of the cabin, 14' x 17', depth of 3 - 5 feet. you will spend hours of fun enjoying the privacy of this pool year round! There is also a private projection style Movie Theater inside the cabin so there is no need to leave the cabin to take in a movie with family or friends! No smoking. This cabin typically has a 3 night minimum or longer (on holidays/peak times). *Be sure to bring your favorite DVD's and Blurays, movies are not provided.* Cabin is priced for 12 adults. Additional Adults is $12.50 nightly. Must be 25 years of age to rent. There will be a $500.00 Cash Damage Deposit required for your cabin at check in. This is refunded via check to the address on the reservation once housekeeping clears the cabin after checkout.
- Outdoor lighting
- Deadbolt lock on entryway
- Smoke detectors
- Fire extinguisher
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes/Pots and Pans
- Washer & Dryer
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Electric
- Jacuzzi Tub (2)
- Pet Friendly
- Hot Tub
- Private Pool
- Charcoal Grill
- Fire pit
- Decorated for Christmas
- Rocking Chairs
- 2 Porch Swings
- Satellite TV
- DVD Player
- Theater Room
- Pool Table
- Arcade Game
- Poker Table
- 25 in 1 Arcade Game
- 7 TV'S
- Off Road Challenge Sit Down Arca
- 12 Seat Theater
- Awesome Stay – 3/11/2020
- The cabin was just what I expected. This cabin was the second one I stayed in on vacation to Tennessee. All of my guest fell in love with it as well. There was just one problem with the jacuzzi. The water wouldn’t warm up.
- Guys weekend 10 trip – Brady O. 9/5/2018
- This was our 10th trip with 10 to 16 guys. We had an amazing time. This more than me our needs and the pictures inside don't do it justice.
Amazing house, Lots of beds, Great Pool, Pool Table, Video Games, Great set up, Fire pit, Theater room was amazing.
Not a single sharp knife in the house, absolutely no extras (had to buy toilet paper, paper towel, trash bags, dish soap and dish washer bombs), Yard while amazing is at an at least 30 degree slope so absolutely unusable for anything, pool table bumper broken, $500 cash deposit on check in
- Family Christmad Vacation – Sarah R. 12/26/2019
- Great house to keep all the kids and adults entertained. Loved the fact that every bedroom had it's own private bathroom! When we did leave the house, the kids were ready to get back to the house to swim in the indoor pool or play in the game room!
- Mystical Creek Review – Krisha S. 7/11/2017
- This was our first time renting a cabin in the Smokys and I found this on the internet! The management office was great to work with and the maintenance people went above and beyond the call of duty! Only issue we had was air conditioning unit wasnt working when we got there....and it was 95 out... but a call to mgmt had someone there quickly!!! Would definately recomnend Aunt Bug's and loved our cabin!
- Wonderful – Monica G. 4/26/2017
- Me and my family including 17 people stayed here it was plenty of room and just awesome there nothing I would have changed well worth the money...
- Peaceful Get Away – Malisa C. 5/31/2017
- Overall it was a great peaceful place, there was some things that could have been fixed before we rented. Directions to the place could have been clearer, like to have never found it. It was a awesome weekend though
- Vacation homes are a must for my family! – Tamesha J. 9/26/2017
- We evacuated for hurricane Irma from Savannah GA. It was spacious, clean even though it was isolated it was near outdoor activities.
- Mystical Creek Pool Lodge #600 – 7/3/2018
- Driveway was very steep and because there was no flat area to park by the cabin we had to walk up the driveway. This was very difficult. Bushes along drive and steps leading down needed trimming. The description of the cabin said it was 20 minutes to Gatlinburg. It was much longer. The cabin was very dark and some lights/fans were not working. The air hockey game did not work and the in pool floodlights were not working. The pool really needed a handrail for safe entry. Wifi didn't work. Overall the cabin was very nice and well furnished and decorated. We felt very safe there. We would not stay in this cabin again only due to the steep drive and long drive to Gatlinburg. We would definitely use Aunt Bugs rental again in securing another cabin on our next visit that fits our needs better.
- Mystical creek is a gorgeous cabin – 5/22/2018
- The cabin was beautiful along with the scenery. Only problems would be the pillows and water pressure. Pressure is understandable due to the terrain but maybe put some new pillows in. Other than that had a very relaxing stay