A SECLUDED BEARADISE #247View Fullscreen
A Secluded Bearadise is everything you would want in your home away from home! This 2 bedroom cabin is located on a private hilltop where you can relax on the open porch or soak your troubles away in the new outdoor, 6- person covered hot tub overlooking your scenic wooded views. The porch boasts authentic log furniture to carry the mountain feel throughout every inch of this cabin rental. A dining table for five offers a peaceful spot for outdoor meals on sunny days. With the lush woods of the Smoky Mountains surrounding your spacious deck, you'll feel completely swept away from it all! One of your favorite spots in this gorgeous cabin will be the well-equipped game room! With fun decor and comfy seating, the game room is ideal for kids and adults of all ages. It features a pool table, popcorn maker, 60-game multicade, 50 inch plasma TV, a window with a wooded view and here are many movies, games, cards, puzzles and children's toys. Settle down and watch a movie and enjoy a massage in the massage chair. For technology lovers, there are flat screen TV's in each bedroom, the family room is equipped with satellite TV. The master bedroom is furnished with a King size bed and the guest room has a Queen size bed. The kids will enjoy the built-in cubby holes named Yogi and Boo Boo's Den with their own twin mattress and down comforters. This cabin is also equipped with a Pack n Play and booster seat for your little one's convenience and for added piece of mind, the cabin is armed with a top notch security system. Convenient to all of the attractions such as Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies, Dollywood, Splash Country, you'll find plenty of entertainment just minutes from this cozy cabin. Weather you are seeking serenity and relaxation, a fun filled day at Dollywood or a hike in the Great Smoky Mountains, A Secluded Bearadise is truly the ideal mountain getaway that will leave you wanting to return again and again! Reserve "A Secluded Bearadise" today for that special cabin in the Smokies. Rate is based on 4 adults, each additional adult is $12.50 per night.
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes/Pots and Pans
- Washer & Dryer
- Central Heat/Air
- Fireplace - Gas
- Pack N Play
- Massage Chair
- Gas Grill
- Hot Tub
- Decorated for Christmas
- Covered Hot Tub
- Rocking Chairs
- Satellite TV
- DVD Player
- Pool Table
- Blu-Ray DVD Player
- Multi-Arcade Game
- 50" Plasma TV
- A Seculded Bearadise September 2018 – 9/25/2018
- The cabin is gorgeous. The rooms were spacious and the kitchen and bathrooms very clean. The cabin is pretty far from tourist areas (maybe 30 minutes) so you need to plan your trips out.
The driveway and stairs are STEEP - certainly not a place for people with issues walking or climbing stairs.
We had trouble regulating the temperature of the hot tub but that might have been user error. We also had an issue with a leaking faucet but the management company sent somebody out to address ASAP.
Overall we were pleased with this cabin, especially considering we booked at the very last minute.
- Fun Times – 8/1/2018
- Great cabin with lots to entertain you!! Hot tub was great. Game room was really fun. Kids had a great time sleeping in their dens. The only downside was backing out of driveway. It is very steep and you have to go down the road to turn around.
- Holiday in the Smoky Mountains – Lynne W. 6/13/2018
- We loved the cabin when we eventually found it. It was further off the beaten track than we expected but that supported the secluded part of it. We did not feel overlooked at all. It was beautifully decorated and well stocked. The hot tub was fab but there were no working instructions for it and we ended up with a couple of sleepless nights as it kept coming on in the night. We had initial problems with the alarm as we were given the wrong code but overall we had a great stay. Thank you
- Had a great weekend – 5/30/2018
- It was a great time as a family to get away from the work and city and into the great outdoors! Property was very clean, we got to see a bear walking across the road about 300 yrds up the street as we were driving, kids loved that. coffee pot wasn't working is the only bad part! but we didn't reach out to have it fixed while we were there so really no complaints. Driveway is pretty steep but manageable even in the rain/wet roads.
- daughters graduation weekend – Teresa L. 6/7/2018
- we had a wonderful time , thank you all so much for the wonderful stay.
- Great Cabin – 6/29/2018
- This cabin was perfect to spend a few days with our five grandsons. It has plenty of room for everyone. The cabin was clean and well maintained. The staff was very nice and patient even though we were running late at check in and check out! Thank you
- Secluded Bearadise – Peter D. 7/20/2017
- The Cabin was very clean and secluded as the title described. There was only 3 of us in the Cabin, but it could have filled 6-8 people easily. Good location, and overall great experience and would rent again with Aunt Bugs, particularly Secluded Bearadise.
- Paradise on the rise – Jeanne C. 8/28/2017
- We visited in August 2017 and were pleasantly surprised with the view of the Eclipse! We had two teenagers, my husband and I. It was perfect! The 1980's video game kept (me) the kids busy and playing pool was so much fun. It brought us all together.
The deck is wonderful shady for lazy afternoons reading a book or sunny to work on your tan. The kitchen is fully stocked and the beds were comfortable. TVs in every room and wifi.
The driveway is a bit steep (really steep) and bring your own salt and pepper. There is a crockpot and it the water is fresh and delicious!
Aunt Bug's staff was wonderful - we didn't expect the eclipse traffic and arrived after hours. They accommodated our late arrival just fine.
- AN AWESOME BIRTHDAY TRIP!!!!!! – Darrell B. 10/24/2017
- We really enjoyed our time in "A Secluded Bearadise" and actually did see a LIVE black bear on our last night. There were couple items that needs to be address 1) the rug edge curled up (trip & fall), please inspect railing on deck, couldn't get the massage chair to work. We love the clean cabin, hot tub & arcade! We enjoyed the Magic Show w/ Darren Romeo & all the delicious restaurants. I would definitely recommend this cabin!!!
- Perfect getaway in the mountains – 4/7/2018
- The cabin is a few miles off the main road on a twisty small road. We were a little nervous to drive it at night the first time but it was fine. The driveway to the property is very steep. Two cars probably wouldn’t fit and it was tight to turn around in a van/SUV. The cabin itself is great for a small group. The master bedroom has the cubby beds in it so the kids will want to be with you. No shower in the master bath. Bedroom on main level has no dresser or storage space. Game room and hot tub were great!
- Secluded Bearadise – Sarah W. 4/10/2018
- It was great, the cabin was clean and everything worked properly. It was located approximately half way between Gatlinburg and Pigeon forge making it easy to go to either place. Scenery was beautiful, peaceful and private.
- vacation time – Jason A. 4/30/2017
- it was a great cabin and the staff at aunt bug cabins are super friendly and very helpful
- – Marianne Mcclure 9/24/2018
- Very easy and quick to book Cabin was clean and ready earlier than promised
- – Robert Gault 6/13/2018
- Our cabin was very clean and comfortable. The only issue I had was no one was available to take our call that we were checking out before 0900. It was difficult to reach someone even at 0930 when I called.
- – Erin Williams 4/30/2018
- We where able to check in early. The cabin was beautiful! Everything was great
- – Kevin Barnard 4/22/2018
- Cabin was clean!! Great place to stay and the people were great in the office!
- – Sarah Woestman 4/9/2018
- Our cabin was perfect, exactly what we wanted. It was clean and beautiful.
- – Kristy Quinn 4/7/2018
- Our check in was delayed because of a different cleaning crew with this property. We are repeat customers. At least a dozen other families checked in successfully while we had to continue to wait. Another family came in with a maintenance issue and are oven VIP passes. We were offered nothing for our wait.
- – Nickey Rife 3/5/2018
- We had an awesome time and loved the cabin. We are so glad we choose aunt bug cabins for our 1st time experience
- – Crystal Johnson 11/4/2017
- Enjoyed our stay! Lookn forward to a return trip. The cabin was accommodating for our family with various ages of children.
- – Timothy Eller 10/23/2017
- Staff on the on-site and on the phone was very nice
- – Paul Shelton 10/15/2017
- We stayed here for a baseball tournament, so we weren't there as much as we would've like to have been. But it was as wonderful while we were there!
- – Lisa Dill 10/13/2017
- Great customer service at check in and out. Cabin was awesome!
- – Darrell Batchler 10/9/2017
- We love using Aunt Bug's Cabin Rentals, Professional & easy to book our vacations! Missed getting a bag this year:(