A SECLUDED RETREAT #216View Fullscreen
"A Secluded Retreat" #216 is a gorgeous 2 Bedroom, all wood cabin. Nestled in the treetops, this private cabin offers all the amenities you could ask for in your very own Smoky Mountain home away from home. Located off of Wears Valley road, conveniently close to Dollywood & Splash Country, approximately 5 minutes from Pigeon Forge, and 15 minutes from Gatlinburg. This cabin has paved roads all the way up to the cabin. There are some curves and inclines to reach the cabin, but there are paved roads and comfortable parking available for up to 2 vehicles. This 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath cabin that sleeps up to 6 is 2 levels. On the main level you will find a fully equipped kitchen with dining for 6, a living area with a Queen sleeper sofa, chair, electric fireplace, and flat screen TV. There is also a King bedroom, flat screen TV, and a full bathroom that has a combination shower and bathtub, as well as a stackable washer & dryer. In the upper level, you will find an additional King bedroom with a flat screen TV, and a private bath with a walk in shower. There is an open loft area with a pool table that overlooks the living room. The main level deck holds the relaxing hot tub, patio furniture, charcoal grill and beautiful wooded views. With "A Secluded Retreat" you will enjoy all the comforts of a home away from home, surrounded by nature, away from it all, but close & convenient to all of the area attractions. Don't miss out --- Call us today to book this beautiful 2 bedroom retreat. Price is up to 4 adults. Each additional person is $12.50 nightly. (Kids under 12 are free) Must be 21 years or older to rent this property. No Smoking or pets Please! Nearby Attractions Great Smoky Mountains, Hiking, Fishing, Shopping, Ziplining, Horseback Riding, Tubing, Kayaking, Swimming, Waterfalls, Go Karts, Putt Putt, Laser Tag, Snow Skiing, Water Skiing, Trails, Amusement parks, Water parks, Fly fishing, Caves, Caverns, Outdoor activities. Sightseeing, Family fun.
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes/Pots and Pans
- Washer & Dryer
- Fireplace - Electric
- Hot Tub
- Charcoal Grill
- Pool Table
- First cabin experience.. – Phillip M. 9/11/2018
- My family and I had a blast.
- Great location on top of mountain – 4/10/2018
- had a great weekend for spring break - cabin was nice - pool table and hot tub enjoyed by all - king size beds comfortable
great response time and customer service of rental agency - Aunt Bugs
- Nice little cabin. – Kent W. 5/18/2018
- The Cabin was very clean and presented well. Newly remodeled. Very nice.
Our only disappointment was that there was no cleaning supplies of any kind. We have stayed at cabins many times and they have always had basic cleaning supplies. ie dish soap, dishwasher detergent, adequate towels for a few days.
There were no cleaning supplies and only enough towels and wash cloths for one day for the capacity of the cabin. There were no coffee filters either, which sounds petty, but if you are a true coffee fan.....
This doesn't make it a bad place, we were just expecting some basic items that were not there and then we had to go buy.
- The 1st Vacation of Many – Tina B. 6/24/2018
- In a word Excellent! The best cabin I have been in. Very clean & well equipped. Just like the pics. I will definitely use Aunt Bugs Rentals again. Location was excellent. Had a wonderful vacation. Only suggestions we can make is a cage for garbage cans instead of porch. We had a fat racoon in ours at night so we had to set the can inside. Otherwise totally satisfied. Thanks Aunt Bugs!!
- Birthday getaway – 5/16/2017
- Loved it just didn't like going up so high to get to the cabin
- Beautiful Secluded Cabin – Vicki P. 8/17/2017
- Very nice secluded cabin. Beautifully decorated and super clean.
- A WELL DESERVED BREAK! – Theresa A. 11/13/2017
- WE HAD A GREAT ITME HERE AT THE CABIN AND THE SMOKIES. THE CABIN MET ALL OF OUR WXPECTATIOLNS. A BIG THANK YOU TO THE HOT TUB TECH THAT REPAIRED THE CRACK IN THE TUB! WE WERE ABLE TO REST AND RELAX DURING OUR WEEK LONG STAY. WE WILL DEFINATELY RETURN. A BIG SHOUT OUT TOL ALL YOU DO GREAT WORK
- – Doris Lutz 10/20/2018
- We enjoyed our stay! The cabin was comfortable and fit our needs. There were a lot of cob webs and dust on the walls upstairs. Also, there needs to be animal proof trash storage. A raccoon dumped our trash can almost every night.
- – Tim Berghoefer 7/13/2018
- Very nice cabin. Clean but lots of cobwebs and dirty windows. The covers for the large pots don’t fit and the waterline to the fridge not hooked up for the ice maker. A few more garbage bags and toilet paper would have come handy. Really enjoyed the WiFi, TV, hot tub and pool table. Beds were nice as well. My daughter was constantly freaked out by spiders but I understand we are in the middle of the woods. Garbage cans were not usable due to raccoons and bears. You really need an enclosure for these. We would come back and even had a bear and cubs on the porch Thursday morning. Very fun to see.
- – Tina Browning 6/24/2018
- We had a wonderful vacation. We will definitely be back again. Everything was clean and in working order. The pictures on the website were exactly like the cabin. #216 A Secluded Retreat is a great cabin. The only complaint we had is there needs to be a cage to put the garage cans in so the racoons can't get in them. Otherwise totally satisfied!! See you next year!! Thanks!!
- – Tammy Reid 5/26/2018
- Check in was fast and easy. Cabin was available when we arrived. Issues were you need to check behind your cleaning crews. There were spiders and webs in the kitchen window, webs strung from the kitchen clear to the back door, dead bugs on the trap glass ledge, and the worst part was the floor had been swept but NOT MOPPED. My grandbabies came by for a visit (both under the age of 2) and crawled around on the floors and knees and legs got pure black.
- – Brenda Chupp 4/9/2018
- Cabin location great. Enough room for 6. Very prompt with the small issues we had - Outdoor light and sticky stuff on deck. Recommend instructions for remote use - several remotes for 1 tv. Recommend cleaning the blinds on door.
- – Lester Chance 3/4/2018
- Hot tub was dirty No extra toilet paper Ice maker not hooked up & no ice trays
- – Mark Boswell 12/26/2017
- The cabin was great it was nice ,clean and everything that we expected
- – Frances Dye 12/3/2017
- The cabin was beautiful and we truly enjoyed our stay. We did have to go purchase toilet paper because two of restrooms only had partial rolls.
- – Ryan Tuck 11/14/2017
- We had a very good time. Air hockey table was broken but everything else was fine.
- – David Copeland 10/16/2017
- Awesome vacation cabin! Everything was nearly perfect. You might check the dryer. It made a pretty terrible noise while trying it the first day. The second day we tried it again, and it worked with very light loads. Other than that the stay was wonderful. We will probably be back.
- – Becky Johnson 10/4/2017
- We thought Everything was very nice. My daughter loved all the tv s her own room and bath. We were missing cookie sheet or any type pan to bake in the oven. My shower plastic curtain in the upstairs bath had mold on it so I could not put inside the shower. Our overall experience was good.
- – Ronnie Bess 8/6/2017
- We absolutely love it. Wish we lived there. My wife and I brought our son to the mountains for his birthday. We will be back.
- – Jackie Toney 7/21/2017
- The only problem was that there were a few dirty dishes and silverware in the drawers and cabinets.
- – Carol All 6/25/2017
- We really enjoyed our stay. Our grandchildren enjoyed the game room.
- – John Wright 6/10/2017
- Everything was great, even got to check in a day early. Cabin was clean and ready for us, would suggest they leave extra toilet tissue for guests. But other than that minor inconvenience, there are no complaints.