A SECLUDED RETREAT #216View Fullscreen
Location: Wears Valley just minutes from the main parkway! A Secluded Retreat is a short five minute drive to the heart of Pigeon Forge and all restaurants and attractions. So if its soaking in the hot tub, a trip to Dollywood, or a hike on a beautiful mountain trail, this is the cabin for you! This convenient yet secluded log cabin charm awaits your arrival. So lets make a Mountain Memory at this unique log home, which is perfect for any occasion. This 2 bedroom, 2 bath log cabin features 2 King beds and 2 full bathrooms and for extra sleeping there is a queen sleeper sofa. A Secluded Retreat is a Private cabin that sleeps six, has a fully equipped kitchen, Covered Hot Tub, Pool Table, Charcoal Grill and High Speed internet. This cabin is perfect for those who want to experience the true beauty of the Smokies! Located in Wears Valley. Rates are based on 4 adults. Each additional adult is $12.50 per person per day.
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes/Pots and Pans
- Washer & Dryer
- Fireplace - Electric
- Hot Tub
- Charcoal Grill
- Pool Table
- The 1st Vacation of Many – Tina B. 6/24/2018
- In a word Excellent! The best cabin I have been in. Very clean & well equipped. Just like the pics. I will definitely use Aunt Bugs Rentals again. Location was excellent. Had a wonderful vacation. Only suggestions we can make is a cage for garbage cans instead of porch. We had a fat racoon in ours at night so we had to set the can inside. Otherwise totally satisfied. Thanks Aunt Bugs!!
- A WELL DESERVED BREAK! – Theresa A. 11/13/2017
- WE HAD A GREAT ITME HERE AT THE CABIN AND THE SMOKIES. THE CABIN MET ALL OF OUR WXPECTATIOLNS. A BIG THANK YOU TO THE HOT TUB TECH THAT REPAIRED THE CRACK IN THE TUB! WE WERE ABLE TO REST AND RELAX DURING OUR WEEK LONG STAY. WE WILL DEFINATELY RETURN. A BIG SHOUT OUT TOL ALL YOU DO GREAT WORK
- Great location on top of mountain – 4/10/2018
- had a great weekend for spring break - cabin was nice - pool table and hot tub enjoyed by all - king size beds comfortable
great response time and customer service of rental agency - Aunt Bugs
- Nice little cabin. – Kent W. 5/18/2018
- The Cabin was very clean and presented well. Newly remodeled. Very nice.
Our only disappointment was that there was no cleaning supplies of any kind. We have stayed at cabins many times and they have always had basic cleaning supplies. ie dish soap, dishwasher detergent, adequate towels for a few days.
There were no cleaning supplies and only enough towels and wash cloths for one day for the capacity of the cabin. There were no coffee filters either, which sounds petty, but if you are a true coffee fan.....
This doesn't make it a bad place, we were just expecting some basic items that were not there and then we had to go buy.
- Birthday getaway – 5/16/2017
- Loved it just didn't like going up so high to get to the cabin
- Beautiful Secluded Cabin – Vicki P. 8/17/2017
- Very nice secluded cabin. Beautifully decorated and super clean.
- – Tim Berghoefer 7/13/2018
- Very nice cabin. Clean but lots of cobwebs and dirty windows. The covers for the large pots don’t fit and the waterline to the fridge not hooked up for the ice maker. A few more garbage bags and toilet paper would have come handy. Really enjoyed the WiFi, TV, hot tub and pool table. Beds were nice as well. My daughter was constantly freaked out by spiders but I understand we are in the middle of the woods. Garbage cans were not usable due to raccoons and bears. You really need an enclosure for these. We would come back and even had a bear and cubs on the porch Thursday morning. Very fun to see.
- – Tina Browning 6/24/2018
- We had a wonderful vacation. We will definitely be back again. Everything was clean and in working order. The pictures on the website were exactly like the cabin. #216 A Secluded Retreat is a great cabin. The only complaint we had is there needs to be a cage to put the garage cans in so the racoons can't get in them. Otherwise totally satisfied!! See you next year!! Thanks!!
- – Tammy Reid 5/26/2018
- Check in was fast and easy. Cabin was available when we arrived. Issues were you need to check behind your cleaning crews. There were spiders and webs in the kitchen window, webs strung from the kitchen clear to the back door, dead bugs on the trap glass ledge, and the worst part was the floor had been swept but NOT MOPPED. My grandbabies came by for a visit (both under the age of 2) and crawled around on the floors and knees and legs got pure black.
- – Brenda Chupp 4/9/2018
- Cabin location great. Enough room for 6. Very prompt with the small issues we had - Outdoor light and sticky stuff on deck. Recommend instructions for remote use - several remotes for 1 tv. Recommend cleaning the blinds on door.
- – Lester Chance 3/4/2018
- Hot tub was dirty No extra toilet paper Ice maker not hooked up & no ice trays
- – Mark Boswell 12/26/2017
- The cabin was great it was nice ,clean and everything that we expected
- – Frances Dye 12/3/2017
- The cabin was beautiful and we truly enjoyed our stay. We did have to go purchase toilet paper because two of restrooms only had partial rolls.
- – Ryan Tuck 11/14/2017
- We had a very good time. Air hockey table was broken but everything else was fine.
- – David Copeland 10/16/2017
- Awesome vacation cabin! Everything was nearly perfect. You might check the dryer. It made a pretty terrible noise while trying it the first day. The second day we tried it again, and it worked with very light loads. Other than that the stay was wonderful. We will probably be back.
- – Becky Johnson 10/4/2017
- We thought Everything was very nice. My daughter loved all the tv s her own room and bath. We were missing cookie sheet or any type pan to bake in the oven. My shower plastic curtain in the upstairs bath had mold on it so I could not put inside the shower. Our overall experience was good.
- – Ronnie Bess 8/6/2017
- We absolutely love it. Wish we lived there. My wife and I brought our son to the mountains for his birthday. We will be back.
- – Jackie Toney 7/21/2017
- The only problem was that there were a few dirty dishes and silverware in the drawers and cabinets.
- – Carol All 6/25/2017
- We really enjoyed our stay. Our grandchildren enjoyed the game room.
- – John Wright 6/10/2017
- Everything was great, even got to check in a day early. Cabin was clean and ready for us, would suggest they leave extra toilet tissue for guests. But other than that minor inconvenience, there are no complaints.