4 Things You Need to Know Before Booking a Cabin in Gatlinburg
There’s a few things you should know before you book your cabin in Gatlinburg, so we’ve put together a list of a few ways to help you save money and plan for your vacation. Check it out:
1. How to Save Money on Gatlinburg Cabins
At Acorn Cabin Rentals, we want to make sure everyone has the chance to visit the Smoky Mountain area. We have many specials that are available to our guests, so they can save money on Gatlinburg cabins. Here’s what’s available:
1. 7th Night Free
- Through December 31, 2014, all guests who buy 6 nights can get the 7th night free. This special is included as part of the ‘weekly’ rate.
2. Large Cabin Deal
- Valid through September 30, 2014, all of our 5+ bedroom cabins in Gatlinburg receive 10% for stays that last 4+ nights. You can also get the 6th night free on all large cabins for the remaining days in July, August and September 2014. Holidays are included. Must mention the sale at the time of purchase, CODE: LARGE14
3. Military, Veterans, AARP Discount
- All active military, veterans and AARP members can receive 10% off their stay.
- This deal excludes peak times. CODE: MILITARY10
Details about peak time periods and holidays can be found here: https://www.acorncabins.com/specials/
2. Which amenities are available at the cabins in Gatlinburg?
Acorn Cabin Rentals offers a variety of amenities, including pet friendly cabins and cabins with game rooms, theater rooms, hot tubs and swimming pools.
In addition to these amenities, gas or wood-burning fireplaces are standard in most cabins.
3. Where is the Acorn Cabin Rentals office located?
Acorn Cabin Rentals is located at 3121 Veterans Blvd. in Pigeon Forge. They can be found at traffic light #8.
Their office hours are: Monday through Friday from 9 am. to 9 p.m. Saturday and Sunday, the office is open from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
4. What to Pack for Your Gatlinburg Cabin Vacation
Sometimes it’s hard to decide what to pack for a vacation, so we’re helping you out with a few reminders of things to pack:
To pack in your suitcase:
- Make sure to pack comfortable shoes and at least 1 very comfortable outfit, especially if you plan to go hiking in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. For more information about hiking, follow this link: http://www.nps.gov/grsm/planyourvisit/hiking.htm
- Many people forget to pack sunscreen, but even the mountains get a lot of sunshine in the summertime!
- If you plan to spend time outside in the evening hours, it’s a good idea to pack
- Lip balm
Extra Things to Pack:
- Camera, Video camera
- Snacks for the trip and while you’re hanging out at the cabin
- Laundry detergent
- Toiletries and paper products (paper plates, paper towels, trash bags)
- First aid kit, just in case!
Are you ready to start planning your vacation to the Smokies? Take a look at our cabins in Gatlinburg and give us a call at (800) 953-5655. Our vacation experts will help you find the perfect cabin for your stay.