10 Reasons to Stay in a Large Group Cabin in Pigeon Forge
Are you planning a wedding, family reunion, corporate outing, or church retreat? There’s no better place for groups than the Great Smoky Mountains! With our large group cabins in Pigeon Forge, you and 24 guests can an all stay together in the Smokies. Here are our top ten reasons your group will love staying in one of our oversized cabins:
1. Your whole group will be under one roof, making everything more convenient.
2. Group cabins give guests the perfect mix of privacy and togetherness.
3. With theater rooms, pool tables, and other entertainment, you’ll never be bored.
4. Staying in a group cabin is cheaper than individual hotel rooms.
5. Cooking dinner in your cabin’s huge kitchen is always a blast.
6. You can take advantage of group rates at Dollywood, dinner shows, and more.
7. Kids love having friends or cousins with them on vacation.
8. You’ll have plenty of common areas to spend time with each other.
9. Your group will be minutes away from the Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
10. “The more the merrier” is always true in the Smokies!
Group Cabin Spotlight: Faith Mountain Hideaway
Faith Mountain Hideaway is a spectacular four bedroom cabin with space for up to 16 guests. Located in Wears Valley in the popular Dogwood Farms Resort, this luxurious vacation rental offers some of the very best mountain views in all of East Tennessee. There is nothing like waking up to the sunrising over the Great Smoky Mountains!
Faith Mountain is loaded with plenty of entertainment for your group, including a pool table, air hockey, wireless internet, DVD player, hot tub, and Jacuzzi tubs. This enormous cabin is also pet friendly, so your furry family members can join in on the Smoky Mountain fun too!
Group Cabin Spotlight: Wildbriar Inn
Wildbriar Inn is the ultimate group cabin! With eight bedrooms, seven bathrooms, and room for 25 guests, this humongous vacation rental really has it all. Guests will enjoy year round access to an indoor swimming pool, hot tub, Jacuzzi, two game rooms, wireless internet, and more. Whether you take advantage of the cabin’s fully furnished kitchen or fire up the complimentary gas grill, it’s easy to feed a large group.
Wildbriar Inn also boasts a fantastic location, just one mile away from Dollywood! If you’re staying with a group of 15 or more, you can save money by purchasing discounted group tickets. When you make your reservations two weeks in advance, you’ll also get one complimentary admission for every 15 tickets you buy. To learn more, visit the official Dollywood website: http://www.dollywood.com/GroupTickets/buy-group-tickets/General/Pricing/Dollywood.aspx
Get in Touch
Want to learn more about our large group cabins in Pigeon Forge? Our vacation specialists are always happy to answer questions and make suggestions. To get in touch, give us a call at 1-800-953-5655. Be sure to ask about our Pigeon Forge cabin specials!
Jason Fishman is a writer and editor specializing in history, dining, travel and tourism. In his spare time, he enjoys science fiction, breakfast food and bad puns.