5 Reasons to Celebrate Easter at Our Large Cabins in the Smoky Mountains
Like all holidays, Easter is better when it is celebrated with the whole family. This year, why not make Easter extra special by reserving one of our large cabins in the Smoky Mountains? These deluxe accommodations feature all the comforts of home, and with space for up to 24 guests, there’s room for all of your relatives. Acorn Cabin Rentals has put together a guide to the top five perks of spending Easter in the Smokies.
1. Time with the Whole Family
It’s disappointing when you just can’t find the right location to celebrate a holiday with your extended family. Fortunately, our cabins with 5 – 8 bedrooms make it easy for the whole clan to get together without being crowded. There’s room for uncles, aunts, grandparents, cousins, second cousins, and even third cousins once removed! Get those invitations out early so everyone can enjoy Easter in the Smoky Mountains.
2. Enjoying the Beauty of Nature
The Smoky Mountain area is absolutely breathtaking, and it’s meant to be shared. You and your family will create unforgettable memories together, watching the sunrise from your cabin’s deck, or hiking the trails in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. Spending Easter in one of our group cabins makes it easy to instill an appreciation of nature in the youngest members of your group, and for you to remember exactly why you love the outdoors so much.
3. Sharing an Easter Dinner
Do you remember those big Easter dinners you used to share with the extended family at Grandma’s house? You can relive those precious memories this year at one of our large cabins in the Smoky Mountains. All of our properties come with fully furnished kitchens that make it easy to whip up enough delicious food for the whole clan. In the spacious dining room, you’ll be able to share the fun of an old-fashioned family meal with everyone gathered around the table.
4. Easter Events in the Smoky Mountains
The Smoky Mountain area offers numerous memorable and meaningful Easter celebrations that the whole family will love:
- Families can have breakfast or brunch with the Easter Bunny at the Old Mill Pottery House Cafe & Grille on the Saturday before Easter. Reservations are taken in mid-March. You can reach the restaurant at 865-453-6002.
- Souvenir hunters won’t want to pass up the chance to browse the handcrafted gifts at the Great Smoky Easter Arts & Crafts Show at the Gatlinburg Convention Center in the days leading up to Easter.
- The Ober Gatlinburg Ski Area will host a moving Easter sunrise service on Sunday at 6:30 a.m with free tram rides leaving from downtown Gatlinburg starting at 5:30 a.m.
5. Building Family Connections
With everyone’s busy schedules, it can be hard to keep in touch with relatives. Each member of the family seems to run in his or her own direction, trying to keep up with work, school, kids, and maintaining a household. Spending Easter weekend at one of our large cabins is the perfect opportunity to slow down and reconnect with the ones you love.
When the whole family stays under the same roof, it’s easy to spend lots of quality time together. Sharing a sunset on the porch or a quiet cup of coffee in the morning will strengthen your family bonds for years to come.
To start planning your Easter vacation, browse our selection of large cabins in the Smoky Mountains!